oil

The "I'm Thinking" now thread
Corm
Knife wielding maniac ... haaaaah hah

Post by Corm »

I think Bushs main job as president is to act as a puppet for Karl Roves far right wing buddies to manipulate and get passed the laws they want. Whenever Bush makes his own mind up on issues congress and his cabinet come slamming down on him like a ton of bricks. Its especially aparant now in the twighlight years of his presidency. The best recent example of this is the whole fiasco in the states after P&O got bought out by Dubai ports and the US when nuts because they dont want arabs owning their ports. It was fine for Brits to own them but not sand monkies.

Dubya didnt have a problem with it and urged calm stateing that the Saudis were one of the US's strongest allies blah blah but the Hawks in the senate basiclly told him otherwise and shot him down in flames. Its just the most reason example as I say.

He also made a comment about being turned into a quacking duck in the last part of his presidency as he wont be able to do anything he wants and will be stopped at every turn with his own agenda.

Traditionally US presidents that gain a 2nd term use the 2nd term to get through their own pet projects and ideas for the country in order for the US to remember them for something good. So far all of Bush's ideas have been hamstrung before they get off the ground. As much as it pains me to say it maybe hes not as thick as he makes out. He just has to be that way because if he isnt he'll be out of a job and facing indictiment over drug use when he was in the forces or something along those lines.

Then again I dont trust a republic set up of govt there is too much room for coruption and I believe the USA is corupt to the core.
Corm

Post by Corm »

I dunno what that Syriana film is about but the Bush family along with several other top US political dynasties have extensive ties and joint financial interests with a few preeminent Saudi Arabian families including the Royal Family and the little known Bin Ladens. This would probably explain why all the Bin Ladens and a number of senior Saudis were on their way to be flown out of the USA despite a ban on air traffic before the 2nd twintower actually hit the deck...

...not that i believe in conspiracies or anything...
boabyfett
Vyvyan Basterd

Post by boabyfett »

basicly syriana is about how these elite us dynasties have raped these countries for the economic benifit of the few and anyone who has emerged as anti us in the elites of these countries has been removed.

and how the single greatest natural resource in the world has ended up in the pocket of mabey a few thousand at the most.

and when it runs out we get any crap from them in terms of 9/11 etc we will just nuke em since we dont need them anymore.

there has been zero investment of the infra structure of these countries and the benifactors dont care.

oh well.

boaby
osto
Master Sergeant

Post by osto »

DeadElvis wrote:
even the evil facisit states like the US and China are reducing their numbers.
I may be wrong but did I not read somewhere that Bush is looking to build new nukes for the US? He was also looking at restarting the Star Wars programme... I may be wrong though... :?
Yes I heard that too....George Lucas is writing all 100 episodes :lol:
boabyfett
Vyvyan Basterd

Post by boabyfett »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
DeadElvis
2nd Lieutenant

Post by DeadElvis »

Years ago a Star Wars tv show would've been a dream. Now it fills me with dread....
Lisa, if the bible has taught us anything - and it hasn't - it's that girls should stick to girl's sports, such as hot-oil wrestling, foxy boxing and such and such.
Corm

Post by Corm »

These days star wars anything fills me with dread. I really cant stomach it anymore. 'tis a shame up untill LA and games companies over the last 6 years killed my childhood memories I still loved it and could forgive the remastered first trilogy. After the 2nd lot and the farce that has been every SW game released after X Wing v TIE (excluding KotOR) I cant stand it anymore. I havent reached the stage where i dispise it like I do say Star Trek or Buffy but its getting there.
osto
Master Sergeant

Post by osto »

Corm wrote:These days star wars anything fills me with dread. I really cant stomach it anymore. 'tis a shame up untill LA and games companies over the last 6 years killed my childhood memories I still loved it and could forgive the remastered first trilogy. After the 2nd lot and the farce that has been every SW game released after X Wing v TIE (excluding KotOR) I cant stand it anymore. I havent reached the stage where i dispise it like I do say Star Trek or Buffy but its getting there.
It's just your age m8, you're growing up :lol:
boabyfett
Vyvyan Basterd

Post by boabyfett »

ill still enjoy pretending im a jedi.

what i did was got a pencil and sharpened it till it was really pointy

then poked it into my head, i forgot everything thats been done in the last ten years

boaby
Corm

Post by Corm »

osto wrote:
Corm wrote:These days star wars anything fills me with dread. I really cant stomach it anymore. 'tis a shame up untill LA and games companies over the last 6 years killed my childhood memories I still loved it and could forgive the remastered first trilogy. After the 2nd lot and the farce that has been every SW game released after X Wing v TIE (excluding KotOR) I cant stand it anymore. I havent reached the stage where i dispise it like I do say Star Trek or Buffy but its getting there.
It's just your age m8, you're growing up :lol:
Its a little known fact that I point blank refuse to grow up, no-one else I know either well or in passing has so I dont see why I should either. *pouts*