A suitable substitute for cigarettes.

http://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk ... Mini_E.Cig

SFW, etc.

It's got a BLUE LED!!!
DeadElvis
2nd Lieutenant

Re: I have finally found...

Post by DeadElvis »

Kinda cool... Not sure if you'd just get addicted to them instead though.

Mind you, might not be that bad... No-one can deny the simple fact that smoking IS big, clever and indeed cool.

Maybe in the future people will just 'smoke' nicotine-less electronic cigs to look cool?
Lisa, if the bible has taught us anything - and it hasn't - it's that girls should stick to girl's sports, such as hot-oil wrestling, foxy boxing and such and such.
Corm
Knife wielding maniac ... haaaaah hah

Post by Corm »

My mate Daz used that to quit. Cost him more than the fags did but he managed it. His Mr's hated it as it brought her out in a rash around her mouth and nose. They had the added incentive of trying for kids too but I have no doubt it works.
Haviland
Volvo-Driving Soccer Mom

Post by Haviland »

Got it this morning, it's cool to be satisfying my cravings at my desk :P and it's totall legal to do so :twisted:

Initial cost was £100, for the cig, "Camel" flavour liquid and blank cartridges, which should last a while. The only other consumable is the atomizer cartridges, which last 2-3 weeks depending on use, and are about £6 each. So, say £72/year versus over £2k/year (how fucking much :x !)